What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or concerning this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including your name, phone number, email address, physical address, transaction value, purchased product order, volume;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of connecting with us including your name, phone number, email address;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters including your name, email address;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Any information you provide to us via telephone conversations.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Third party and analytics cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you might not be able to use all the features on this site.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Doing this may have an adverse impact on the usability of many websites.
Using your personal information
- administer the site;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the site;
- send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services requested via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter, and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the site including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information by the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on the website e.g. enabling cookies on your browser. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing.
- in the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are or are contemplating selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Security of your personal information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by sending an email to us.
Third party websites
The site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.